Night Service can follow a variety of styles of worship, with a common feature of each service being an extended time of contemplative silence - usually 10 minutes.
- Normally the first Sunday of each month is a celebration of Holy Communion.
- On the second Sunday of the month we alternate between said Compline (Night Prayer) and a service of Christian Meditation.
- The third Sunday of each month is hosted by a Taizé team, begininng with a shared meal and followed by a service of Taizé worship and prayer.
- The fourth Sunday of the month is usually a Themed service.
- When there is a fifth Sunday, it often takes the form of a Wholness service.
- We occasionaly also have services which follow a Celtic/Iona format.
Use the list below to find out more about each style of service.